International Bladder Cancer Update 2018
The 2nd Annual International Bladder Cancer Update (IBCU) will bring together leading experts from around the world to discuss the latest in diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing research in prostate cancer. The conference will contain lectures, debates, interactive discussions and multidisciplinary education programs. There is a need for medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, urologists, pharmacists, and nurses to understand the rationale behind targeted therapy for the treatment of localized and advanced PCa. This activity seeks to educate urologists and other healthcare professionals about the latest advances in the prevention, screening, and treatment of PCa.
The International Bladder Cancer Update (IBCU) educational planning committee has identified the following educational gaps between recent research in PCa and its integration into professional practice at the international, national, and community levels:
• Current best practices in prevention and screening of PCa
• Updates on the use of biomarkers
• Promising therapies, issues, and economic concerns in the treatment of local disease
• The sequencing of available therapies in 2016
• Emerging treatment options for localized, advanced, and castration-resistant PCa