- LEARNING CENTERS
- JOIN GRU
- Your GRU
- Log In
1. When is the abstract submission deadline?
December 30, 2019
2. What are the submission guidelines?
When submitting your abstract, please follow these formatting guidelines:
3. How will the posters be displayed?
The posters are displayed electronically, as a Powerpoint slide. They will be projected on the main screen at the conference so everyone can see them.
This is an example from last year:
4. Who can give the oral poster presentation?
Anyone involved with the poster; it does not need to be a lead investigator or healthcare provider. However, please provide the name of the presenter to us in advance, by December 30, if possible.
5. Are the poster sessions CME accredited?
6. Are encore posters allowed?
7. I have other questions, who can I contact?
Amy at email@example.com or 703-944-2828.
Astellas US Pharma/Pfizer Oncology • AstraZeneca
Bayer HealthCare • BK Medical • Blue Earth Diagnostics
BTG • Clinical Laserthermia Systems Americas • Clovis Oncology
Dendreon Pharmaceuticals • Exact Imaging • Exact Sciences
Ferring Pharmaceuticals • Grand Rounds in Urology • HealthTronics
IsoRay Medical • Janssen Biotech • LUGPA • MDxHealth
MicroGen Dx • Profound Medical
Prostate Conditions Education Council • Sun Pharma
Teleflex • Tolmar Pharmaceuticals • Veru Healthcare